Did you know . . .
- There are more slaves in the world today than at any other point in human history. More than 27 million people are trapped in bondage.
- Human trafficking is the second largest criminal industry, exploiting men, women, and children against their will for manual and sexual labor.
- An estimated 100,000 children are victims of sex trafficking each year in the United States.
Moms and Guns have partnered with the A21 Campaign to help in saving children from human trafficking.
A21 partners with local law enforcement, service providers, and community members to meet a comprehensive set of needs for those rescued from bondage. We aim to strengthen every aspect of anti-trafficking efforts so together we can see injustice abolished. Read More
And YOU can take part in helping us educate your communities’ children against being abducted and falling prey to human trafficking crimes.
How can you help in the fight against human trafficking?
- Click the image below and you’ll discover 21 practical ways you can help in the fight against human trafficking!
PARENT GUIDES & More
Every time we hear a story in the news about another child or teen going to the store/park/friends’ house and never returning home – just disappearing – my heart sinks wondering whether they left on their own or were they kidnapped? My heart sinks even further to think they might be facing what Natalia went through.
Who is the A21 Campaign?
A21 Campaign is working to save people from the devasting, criminal act of human trafficking. The A21 Campaign is a non-profit organization that exists to abolish injustice in the 21st century through a comprehensive system of preventative measures, victim protection, prosecution of violators, and strategic partnerships.
Human trafficking is the illegal trade of human beings, mainly for the purposes of forced labor and sex trafficking. As the world’s fastest growing criminal industry, it affects every nation across the globe. Every thirty seconds, someone is forced into this type of bondage—modern slavery.
Roughly 27 million people, including innocent children, worldwide are victims of human trafficking. The International Labor Organization estimates that women and girls account for 55% of forced labor victims and 98% of sex traficking victims. Once put to work, trafficking victims can be forced to service from 40 to 110 customers in one day. Only 1-2% of victims are rescued. A21 focuses on prevention and awareness in Australia, USA, and the UK. Read More
A21’s Goals are 4-Fold?
1. Prevent people from being trafficked.
2. Protect and support those who have been trafficked.
3. Prosecute traffickers and strengthen legal responses to trafficking.
4. Partner with law enforcement, service providers, and community members to provide a comprehensive front against trafficking.
Moms and Guns Goals?
$21 per month assists with the following for victims of human slavery and sex trafficking:
- shelter at a safe house
- a welcome care package, bed, new pajamas and toiletries, and a makeover, if desired.
- well-balanced meals, medical and gynecology exams
- a social worker assigned to their case
- legal obligations such as court fees and expenses for representation Read More
Other Ways You Can Help!
There are a couple of ways you can get involved.
- Write encouraging notes to the kids who have already been rescued through our website and we’ll send them in a care package directly to children in the safe houses through the A21 organization.
- Go here to find out more.
Don’t miss this opportunity to make a difference in a child’s life. They will be ‘forever’ grateful! It’s wonderful deep down knowing you’ve given to a cause that helps save families in every direction.
Thank you for your kindness to help a woman learn to defend herself while simultaneously helping a child become free from human trafficking.