Moms and Guns is so excited to announce our partnership with the A21 Campaign to help save even one child from human trafficking.
A21 partners with local law enforcement, service providers, and community members to meet a comprehensive set of needs for those rescued from bondage. We aim to strengthen every aspect of anti-trafficking efforts so together we can see injustice abolished. Read More
And YOU can take part with us in changing the lives of devastated children giving them hope and a good future!
Saving Children from Human Trafficking
Everytime I hear a story in the news about another child or teenager going to the store and never returning home – just disappearing – my heart sinks wondering whether they left on their own or were they kidnapped? My heart sinks even further to think they might be facing what Natalia went through.
Who is the A21 Campaign?
A21 Campaign is working to save people from the devasting, criminal act of human trafficking.
Human trafficking is the illegal trade of human beings, mainly for the purposes of forced labor and sex trafficking. As the world’s fastest growing criminal industry, it affects every nation across the globe. Every thirty seconds, someone is forced into this type of bondage—modern slavery.
Roughly 27 million people, including innocent children, worldwide are victims of human trafficking. The International Labor Organization estimates that women and girls account for 55% of forced labor victims and 98% of sex traficking victims. Once put to work, trafficking victims can be forced to service from 40 to 110 customers in one day. Only 1-2% of victims are rescued. A21 focuses on prevention and awareness in Australia, USA, and the UK. Read More
A21’s Goals are 4-Fold?
1. Prevent people from being trafficked.
2. Protect and support those who have been trafficked.
3. Prosecute traffickers and strengthen legal responses to trafficking.
4. Partner with law enforcement, service providers, and community members to provide a comprehensive front against trafficking.
Moms and Guns is giving to the A21 Campaign 10% of each student’s tuition cost to attend our Missouri Conceal Carry Class. If we could conduct Conceal Carry Classes for 140 women starting now and going until the end of 2014, we will successfully help nearly 57 children be rescued, restored and given hope with a good future.
$21 per month assists with the following for victims of human slavery and sex trafficking:
- shelter at a safe house
- a welcome care package, bed, new pajamas and toiletries, and a makeover, if desired.
- well-balanced meals, medical and gynecology exams
- a social worker assigned to their case
- legal obligations such as court fees and expenses for representation Read More
You Can Help!
There are several ways you can get involved.
- You can sponsor a student to our Conceal Carry Class for Women by giving to our Sponsorship Fund
- You can give a paid class as a present for a special occasion Certificates Available
- Write encouraging notes to the kids who have already been rescued through our website and we’ll send them in a care package directly to children in the safe houses through the A21 organization.
Don’t miss this opportunity to make a difference in a child’s life. They will be ‘forever’ grateful! It’s wonderful deep down knowing you’ve accomplished giving to a cause that helps people in every direction.
Guys, it’s always the ‘right occasion’ to thrill that special lady with a unique gift that will last a lifetime for her and the child you help rescue from human trafficking. Don’t wait another minute! Go right now and RESERVE her seat in our Conceal Carry Class for Women.
Thank you for your kindness to help a woman learn to defend herself while simultaneously helping a child become free from human trafficking.