- Hold the gun in the store to see if it fits your hand. Can your thumb reach and manipulate the functions such as the safety and/or magazine release when the web of your thumb and finger are in the high V position on the back strap? What other things make for a good fit?
- Rent the gun at a range and shoot it before purchasing to make sure you can handle the recoil.
- Decide where you will carry on your body.
- Consider what holster you’ll use for that area of concealment on your body.
- Research the type ammunition you’ll need, it’s availability and cost factor for practice and defense rounds.
- Plan your first practice time at the range with our new gun.
Watch the video now!
My favorite is the single stack Glock 42.
Please SHARE with all your family & friends!