Check out these cultural indicators that attitudes toward firearms has changed.
- There are 11 million concealed carry holders in the United States. That is about one out of eight adults.
- Everyone is a gun owner, not just ugly old men. A third of the attendees at the NRA annual meeting were women, and women make up the fastest growing segment of firearms owners.
- Gun ownership is so mainstream that we can talk about moms carrying a child..and a gun at the same time.
- 8 states already allow concealed carry on campus. Colorado had campus carry for 12 years.
- The student government at Catholic University voted for concealed carry on campus.. even though the University is located in anti-gun Washington DC.
- A pacifist Catholic priest now advocates armed self-defense for his congregation.
- We’ve changed from a media who thought you and I shouldn’t be allowed to have guns.. to front page journalists who support gun ownership. (Miller, Beck, Cupp, Pavlich, Loesch)
Please SHARE with all your family and friends!