Here are some points to think about:
- There’s an optical illusion when you aim.
- The size of the sights on your firearm.
- The size of the target.
- 7-10 yards away – the target seems smaller and your sights appear bigger but this is the optical illusion.
- Remember – your target is always bigger than what it looks and your sights are small.
- Always focus on your front sight and trust your sight alignment.
- Applying all shooting techniques perfectly together – you will hit the bulls-eye.
Continue to next page to watch the video demonstration.