Normally, we say – hands down – absolutely 100% no way would we recommend a concealed carry purse, especially for a mom of very young and active toddlers. Yet, there are those isolated occasions when the babysitter has the kids at home and a young mom is going out for the evening. Then this is what we recommend.
A Carry Purse That Works… For Certain Scenarios
You’ll see in the video just what type of handguns fit this special purse and the only reason why we could recommend this design as being a consideration for carry.
You will definitely want to watch this video now.
5 Considerations Specific for our Recommendation:
- You are not a full time mom of young toddlers
- Your older children have been trained in gun safety
- You’re a grandmother and don’t have children full time in your care
- You’re going out for the evening wearing a dress not designed for easy carry concealment
- The purse is a cross body design that prevents you from laying it down or someone easily taking it off your body.
For more possibilities check out these design options.
Please SHARE with all your family & friends!
Featured image by (c) Can Stock Photo