Welcome to Moms & Guns
Our mission is to help equip you and your children to defend yourselves safely, legally and confidently.
"The single most important thing in personal defense is to deal with the mindset that no one can prevent or rescue you from criminal acts. After consistent training and practice no one will protect you and your family like you."
You Are Invited …..
All Ages Welcome
Seating is limited so please register by pressing the blue button above to save your seat.
Julia A. Maki, first woman to serve the Navy as an Aviation Warfare Systems Operator aboard P-C3 Orion during the 911 attacks.
Julia published her memoir this year and will be sharing funny stories and encouraging words for teens, young adults & military spouses. You’ll love her wit and humor that uplifts and touches the heart.
Julia also published her 4th children’s book this year that is beautifully illustrated with colorful images that will delight any child. Her books will be available to preview and purchase at the reception.
Julia will be in the area for two days visiting private schools, Warrenton Library and meeting the local Veterans at the reception. There will be a short presentation & light refreshments at the reception. See you there!
Educate Kids Against Abduction
A new kind of slavery must be exposed and prevented.
1st American Rescued.
You and your children can do it together.
3 Challenges for Preparing Kids
for Home Emergencies
- What age is appropriate for introducing a family home defense plan?
- How do you organize what needs to be taught?
- How can you train children without scaring them?
It is our passion to help parents overcome these paralyzing concepts. In fact, we can help your family bond together and actually have fun while learning life-saving skills in the comfort of your own home. Don’t let another day pass by. Start empowering your children with confidence to overcome any situation.
Grab this easy step by step guide to training your kids in home and personal defense.
Online Defense Course for Women
7 Reasons to Take Our Online Class
- Not all defense courses are created equal. Our classes focus mainly on the unique needs of women.
- Our examples & discussions relate to the everyday issues of women at home, work and in the car.
- Women have specific body shapes and concealment needs not usually addressed in a co-ed classroom setting. We bring out the wardrobe and spur on the ideas.
- We can show the one element that will help you determine whether a handgun fits your hand naturally for more accurate shooting.
- 10% of each student’s tuition goes toward saving children from human trafficking.
- Ask about our LEO Wives & Ladies’ Veteran discount!
- Our curriculum is designed for diverse learning modes that engage our ladies in the student handbook exercises, interactive discussions, videos, power point presentation and more.
Help us get the word out to all our LEO WIVES!
Call to receive your special discount as our way of saying “Thank you” for your devoted service to our communities throughout Missouri.
This special discount applies to every LEO WIFE in every city and county in the United States and for every class offered at MomsAndGuns.com. Call for more details.
New Defense Classes - Something for the whole Family!
For descriptions of each class click on each title below.
9. Conceal Carry Class (especially for women)